At Will Electronics, we take great pride in the quality of service we provide.
Since 1955, our business has revolved around our customers’ complete satisfaction. To this day, we remain committed to providing superior service
along with the highest quality products to guarantee that satisfaction.
Our Complete Range of Services Include:
Our sales and technical staff work closely together to make sure that the installation of your security system is performed in a professional manner. Our technical coordinator will work with you to schedule the job in a timely fashion, and the installation technicians will perform the work to your satisfaction. System demonstration and training is included as well.
We are a factory-authorized repair center. Our technicians work hard to provide a quick turn-around, while maintaining strict quality control.
We have several experienced technicians on hand to provide on-site service on the equipment at your facility. We can dispatch a service technician to your location in a short period of time based on your phone call or online service request. Our service work can also be scheduled so as not to disrupt your internal operations.
Video Duplication and Image Printing:
We have technical personnel that can provide videotape duplicating and still-image printing for the purposes of evidence analysis.
“ESP” = Enhanced System Protection:
Our ESP provides prompt and reliable service on your security system. It includes priority service calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with response in less than 4 hours. It covers all parts and labor with loaner equipment available at no charge. It also provides 3 preventive maintenance visits per year, including on-site recorder cleaning. You are provided with unlimited operator training and telephone support. As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS (ESP):
- All parts and labor costs are covered.
- You receive first priority for service calls.
- Response in less than four hours.
- Loaner equipment provided at no charge.
- Includes regularly-scheduled preventive maintenance programs.
- Unlimited operator training.
- Unlimited telephone support.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!
- Ensure that all cameras have a proper field of view and are free of obstructions in the picture.
- Clean camera domes, bubbles, and outdoor housing glass.
- Check for proper recording and playback functions.
- Check the night-time performance of all interior/exterior cameras.
- Clean all monitor screens.
- Check time stamps.
- Verify that all cooling fans are functioning properly.
- Check that all readers and keypads are operating properly.
- Verify that all exit buttons are functioning properly.
- Verify that all mag locks and door strikes are securely mounted and working properly.
- Confirm that systems and databases are regularly backed up.
- Verify that all emergency egress devices are functioning properly.
- Ensure that all backup batteries are charged and will hold up in the event of a power failure.